PARENTS AS PARTNERS ONLINE
Parents as Partners is an online video series organized by the Suzuki Association of Americas. it launches January 15, 2020 with over 50 video, audio, and transcribed talks for parents and teachers.
This series of short online videos for Suzuki parents and teachers will address such Suzuki-related topics as the parent-child relationship in practice, motivation, and practice tips and strategies for all ages!
Register now to gather fresh ideas on numerous Suzuki-related topics!
How it Works
- New video lectures will be added each Monday, and we’ll email you then too.
- Videos can be watched on any web-enabled device: desktop and laptop computers, smartphones, and tablets—including iPhones and iPads.
- Audio only “podcast style” versions can be accessed by clicking the “Podcast” button at the top of any Parents as Partners Online page.
- Transcripts can be found through a link in the information attached to each video
- Once posted, all videos can be watched online at any time until December 15, 2020.
How to sign up?
We can all sign up together as Shreveport Parents Association: all you need to do is to contact Mr. Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org and bring $12 or pay using the form below.