Tuesday, December 11, 2018
1st Holiday Concert, at 3:45 PM
Arrive at 3:30 PM for tuning. When students don’t arrive earlier enough, we have to stop or delay the entire concert to tune them.
- Elementary Orchestra (Mrs. Webb)
- All 2018 Beginners
- All Book 1 students
- All Book 2 students who are not playing in any orchestra yet.
Reception after in Anderson Choir Building
2nd Holiday Concert, at 4:45 PM
Arrive at 4:30 PM for tuning. When students don’t arrive earlier enough, we have to stop or delay the entire concert to tune them.
- Intermediate Orchestra (Ms. Elizabeth)
- Chamber Orchestra (Mr. Dan)
- Viola Choir (Mrs. Gabriel)
- Cello Choir (Mrs. Vaska-Haas)
- STRAD (Mrs. Crawford)
Reception after in the entrance hall (usual place).
Dress nice (CSS T-Shirt is welcome)
Invite family and friends!
Click on the buttons below to download the Holiday pieces for Violin, Viola or Cello: Jolly Old St. Nicholas, Joy to the World and Jingle Bells.
Group Class and Calendar:
Click on the buttons below to download our Tuesday Group Class Schedule and our 2018-2019 Calendar in PDF format.